‘It’s your turn to shine. We’ll be right here with you!’
- Michael Jackson, 2009
(inspired by miss Amy Ippoliti)
* Do you have a clear vision for you mission in life?
* How well do you subscribe to the motto:
Live fully, love much, and laugh often
* How often do you spend time alone in Self inquiry and contemplation?
* How often do you meditate, pray, or journal?
* How well do you mentally prepare before teaching, performing, or acting?
* How effectively do you manage your time?
* How well do you study new subjects; seek new challenges and adventures?
* How well do you manage stress, adversity, and change?
* What tools do you use to manifest peace, love, and joy in your life?
* Do you often maintain a positive, open minded, and constructive ‘tude?
* How well do you work in groups or teams?
* Are you keeping good company?
* Are you BE-ing good company?
* How healthy do you eat?
* Do you give yourself regular rest breaks throughout the day?
* Do you regularly exercise?
WHO do you want to BE?:
* How do you want to be remembered?
* What vision do you have for yourself?
* What inspires and motivates you?
* What are the key values and beliefs in your life?
* How well are your values connected yo your vision?
* What would you do to make that connection more powerful?